Winter Village opens in Bryant Park
The weather may not feel like winter yet, but New York is already gearing up for the holidays. The Bank of America Winter Village in Bryant Park opened on October 27th. ABC7NY writes about this.
You can do some holiday shopping or go ice skating. The city’s holiday fair, Holiday Shops by Urbanspace Markets, is reopening. More than 190 traders will take part this season. In addition, the fair will expand to a new location on 40th Street, opening in late November.
New vendors on 40th Street include:
- Wildflower NYC: This vibrant floral boutique in the heart of New York City combines urban sophistication with natural beauty in stunning floral arrangements.
- RKNYC: Nickel-free jewelry with natural stones from designer Rhea Kulchar. The company is based in New York.
- Fairy Light Factory: A Brooklyn-based company that offers over 50 color options to create stunning light displays using bulb filaments.
- Lael Alpaca: A woman-owned business creating handcrafted clothing and homewares from 100% Peruvian alpaca wool.
On the subject: The iconic Coney Island Lunapark will be open in winter for the first time in history
Of course, people return to see some of their old favorites, including:
- 5th & Madison: Boston, Massachusetts-based fragrance masters who capture the essence of New York’s chicest neighborhoods with their candles, aroma diffusers, and luxurious bath and body products. Light one of their 100% eco-friendly soy candles and fill your home with chic scents.
- Cheesesteaks by the Truffleist: This company produces handcrafted truffle products and strives to offer its customers the highest quality products to create delicious and unique dishes.
- Cantina Royale: This is a story about bold, delicious and inventive sauces. The company was born out of Cantina Royal, a Mexican restaurant and bar in Williamsburg created by restaurateur Diana Beshara and chef Julio MM.
Holiday Shops by Urbanspace Markets will close on January 2, but The Rink, along with The Lodge and other fun winter activities, will remain open at Bank of America Winter Village in Bryant Park until March 3, 2024.
You can view all the stores and find out more on the website.